DOUBLE SLIDER WINDOWS
The slider is one of the most popular types of home windows (the other being the hung) that may be within homes throughout Canada and Windsor Ontario. This windowpane has two different versions: the single slider and the double slider window. The difference between the two windows would be that the double slider window has two movable sections, while the single slider only has one.
The double slider window is one of our most popular window models because of the simplicity of its styling and operation. As well homeowners also like that fact that it is easy adaptability to so many home window situations. Our Double Slider window has both sashes that slide horizontally within the frame and are perfect for a large window area to maximum ventilation without obstructing the view. Both sashes move from side to side and as well tilt in for easy cleaning of both the inside and outside panes. Cleaning from the inside of the home, and the window comes complete with a full screen that is easily removable.
Features & Benefits of Double Slider Windows
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation
- 3 1/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash for added strength
- triple weather stripping on both sashes for air and water tightness
- both sashes tilt in, permitting secure exterior and interior cleaning from inside
- fully interlocking sashes to maximize security and minimize air infiltration
- Easily removable pull tab full-screen design
- heavy-duty cam action locking system for security
- 3/4″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- die-cast zinc pivot bars with patented locking system
Have more questions? Need a quote? Whatever your needs are, please allow our knowledge staff to provide you with the right answers. Give us a call at 1-866-551-9556 for further consultation.