SINGLE SLIDER WINDOWS
The slider is one of the most popular types of home windows (the other being the hung) that have been installed in homes throughout Canada and Windsor Ontario. This windowpane has two different versions: the single slider and the double slider. The difference between the two windows would be that the double slider has two movable sections, while the single slider only has one.
This classic window design is ideal for the side of homes or smaller rooms within the home. Our Single Slider window has only one sash that slides horizontally within the frame with the other sash is fixed. The typical slider is from left to right (viewed from the outside), but the different slide is available (must be specified when you order) and the sash tilts in for easy cleaning of the outside window from inside of the home. This window comes with a half screen that is on the end that opens only and is easily removable.
The slider might perfectly be the best-suited home window for large openings, as it offers the most unobstructed view while enabling maximum ventilation and viewing area.
Features & Benefits of Single Slider Windows
- 31/4″ fusion-welded frame and sash corners for added strength.
- multi-chambered design insulates and prevents condensation.
- exclusive contoured profile for a hand-crafted appearance.
- horizontal operating sash tilts in, permitting easy exterior cleaning from inside.
- full aluminum reinforced interlocking sash maximizes security and minimizes air infiltration.
- triple weather strip on the operating sash for air and water tightness.
- easily removable pull tab half screen.
- heavy-duty cam action locking system for added security.
- flush mount low profile locks provide unobstructed views
- available with double or triple pane Solar Solutions glazing options
- 7/8″ double-strength glass with warm edge S-Class super spacer
- double locks over 30 inches in Height.