Our Swing Patio Doors Collection helps you create an entryway that is stunning as well as functional. It incorporates superior structural integrity along with quality and unmatched performance with our exclusive all PVC and aluminum reinforced frame system. A truly unique door system that offers full customization of size and configuration to match any existing opening.
The doors have been engineered in a system where the frames are welded on all four corners. By welding all four corners, this will guarantee an airtight seal and a square door frame every time. The structural reinforcement is strategically positioned to strengthen critical areas of the frame and sash that support the adjustable hinges and the multi-point operating hardware.
Features & Benefits of Swing Patio Doors
- 6 5/8” x 1 1/2” all PVC welded frame including sill with full aluminum reinforcement.
- Multi-chambered all PVC welded sash panel with full aluminum support.
- Fully wept sill with offset covered drainage channels.
- Full foam compression weather strip on the frame along with additional fin seal.
- Adjustable self-draining sweep with superior multiple bubble fin system and exterior cover.
- 8 1/2” sill with a clear aluminum anodized finish.
- 4–2D adjustable hinges standard on 6’8” height and 5–2D adjustable hinges on 8’ height doors
- The automatic multi-point locking system is standard.
- In the automatic multi-point locking system, the inactive panel operates by engaging or disengaging the shoot bolt rods with the mortise lock system
- Glazed standard with double pane insulated tempered glass with warm-edge super spacer S-class.
- Venice lever set handles are standard on both active and inactive panels